That is all.
Cue the Gopher (HT: BAH)
Ok, ok. Here are the sad facts. Minnesota allows an average of 132.5 yards rushing per game this season and 230.3 yards thru the air each game. We have averaged 138.6 yards per game via ground shipping (HT:BAH) and 149.4 yds/game thru the air.
Seriously, I think that there can only be one history-making, earth-shattering triumph of hope this week---and, well, this game ain't it.
And now, for something completely different...
- Some blotter acid: Stonum drives drunk.
- Urban Meyer does the right thing: Jacques Robinson is a pussy.
- Joel Foreman, offensive guard for Sparty did not start last week against Wisconsin because he did not wear a tie on Game Day.....
- Ryan Leaf, QB coach for West Texas A&M, and former 2nd pick overall in the 1998 draft (behind Peyton Manning) out of Washington State, has been placed on indefinite leave per his request due to personal issues.......you may remember the drama-trauma that was his stint in the NFL
- The axe falls for Prince at KState. And the rush for the door at Tennessee begins....